Skip to main content

This love by Arabian Oud {R}


Over the past few weeks, I have been surrounded by all these interesting love stories of my social circle. The past few days have made me a helpline operator for people in distress, these were people who are my friends. I have had to hear out the painful heart and then suggest a solution, I have been playing cupid for some time now, but I do not know how well am I handling my own relationships? Yesterday evening, a friend of mine from U.S called me up, she had a nervous breakdown and started weeping, the only person she could think of asking for help was me. This gesture of her touched my heart but it was not being Miss important or privileged that mattered here, it was all about what could I suggest?
Would my advice even turn out to be helpful? It becomes very difficult to choose the right person, when you have a choice. In her case, she is meant to marry someone who she thought she loved, and who loves her more than she loves him. But things started fading out and she's been re-thinking her future with this man, who she's meant to marry next month. She has been approached by someone who's been loving her for a long time, now she's confused. Oh poor heart, what a mess are you into? how are you going to come out now? All I asked my Almighty God was for sincere love not for lovers. We are talking about feelings, human beings, not a toy. I know how some people are, they would rather regard as the individual equivalent to a toy or a "thing".
Another friend of mine is having major issues with the person she loves. His issue revolves around something which may seem very trivial, but is very vital. This one trivial matter is 'trust', how do you go about trusting someone who has been shredding this and pretending as being very honest. Love is a blessing till you are sharing your in and out with the person you love, trust comes from sharing, confiding and discussing. I have seen people run away from discussing any problems they have but this is a wrong approach. Communication gap in a relationship can literally send out negative vibes to your beloved. Especially, if you are going through a long distance relationship, you have nothing but trust and God. It becomes more pivotal to confide and share everything. I know there is an Ozone layer we all have and we want to keep somethings limited to ourselves and to our guarding angels but most of what you endure is worthy of discussing with a beloved.
A third friend has gone through the worst scenario then the ones I mentioned above, her beloved was someone who never cared for her and not co-operating.She loved a guy for a very long time, they were in a relationship but distances were in between, she was in UK and he was in some part of Asia. He was working for UN and she was completing her degree programme in the U.K. He said he loves her but his attitude was very laid back, he would care less if anything happened to her, but because of these long communication gaps, things seemed very vague, all my friend did was maintain a tie, she was sincere to him through thick and thin. Checking out a guy for a laugh was not even an option for her, her heart was where her beloved was. But then things seemed to go haywire, he finally told her he was not interested in co-operating in this kind of relationship. Things went from pleasant to horrid, all she had was tears, better off without him yes but this just tells you that a laid back attitude, forgetting the birthday of your beloved is not a good sign.
What makes a beloved different to an ordinary person? You answer this question, to me it is someone who has rights over my soul, someone who I have been waiting for and could never let go. I would do possibly everything to make him happy and share his pain.
This love can tear you apart, it can turn from beautiful to ugly, from sweet to bitter. We all want to be loved, admired, want to be wanted and needed, but we need to adapt the right measures of doing so. You can not keep giving and not get anything in return. You need to choose you is right for you if you have a choice, but for the ones who have just one, you need to treat this relationship seriously, not as a casual fling, that is if you really love your man or woman. For the ones who are in search of love, here is a piece of advice, do not search love, let love search you. You will only understand the meaning of this very sentence when you are with someone.
Think about it..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The most hardest thing by Arabian Oud {R}

I couldn't help writing a blog for so many days, life has been so busy and more hectic than ever. But thank God for that. I am happy doing what I am and a lot of things in life seem stable. But for the past few days or weeks I have been in an inner turmoil.The most hardest thing at times in ones life is when they can not pour out their inner emotions to people around them, especially those they love and a re close. Sadly these relationships wire you so much that you fear losing them and you want to just display a very normal and very composed pattern. When all ears turn deaf or maybe your words stop churning and you end up in a corner which is confined for yourself. Normality, it seems flips and it turns you into an insane human being. You lose your mind and every therapeutic effort seems a waste. You need to wake up and ask yourself where your going wrong. Sometimes the people you come across are simply not worth your time. Do not rush into emotions, if you get an equal vibe tha

FOREVER LOVE- DOES IT EXIST?

I often ask myself,does true love exist? out of curiosity, this question hoovers around my mind, coz I have seen the majority cry over in love rather than be happy in love. When your alone, you wish you had someone and when you have that someone, your either happy or miserable, soon the short lived happiness turns ugly and all that feeling of love and compassion is fake. I am a non believer in love, but I ask you all, do you believe in love? do you even think something such as 'true love' exists? I would admit, I have come across few very few people who have fought for their love and stood firm and remained sincere and loyal through out.. but then, that's so rare to find, like they say 'true love is soo rare to find',like good things and people are rare to find. Once we lose them, it's then we realise their value, we never value something or someone till we have them, coz we think, we don't have to worry about anything and will never lose them. This is a wro

MISUNDERSTOOD- by Arabian Oud {R}

MISUND ERSTOOD At first they you pretend you care, But in reality you were ignorant, You offered help by lipservice, Nothing practical at all, Everytime I was depressed, You thought it was plain drama, Kept saying 'grow up girl', Changes were noticed slowly, The one day you went away, Here I was seeking love and support, Even my friends abandoned me, Everytime they met,it was about them, I pondered on what I had achieved, But there was no answer at all, They don't understand my problems, They never asked, expecting my life go-lucky, Here I am, Sitting on the bed, surrounded by dark walls, Tears keep flowing down nonstop, Wished there was someone by my side, Wiping them away, hearing my pain out, They call me names and think I am bad, They simply don't know my story, Love they say, is a medicine, But I seest that not, it only gives pain, They all called me immature and left, My heart was broken, the music stopped playing, Violins of my heart cried out so bad, Wished, the