Skip to main content

Crash point by Arabian Oud {R}

I am feeling lost for words and more over I have never felt so miserable, unhappy and wrecked from within myself. I feel a world has totally destroyed and I have to build it all over again from the beginning. To others I may seem a bit normal but I know that I am not the same person who could laugh at jokes and pretend to be a cool girl. I am totally destroyed. To my enemies this may be a good news but they too will have their down fall and their bad time shall soon come. I speak evil for them for I believe an eye should be punished with an eye, and that is the law of nature and religion. For blood is blood equal. I have been surrounded by so much darkness of the environment of the constant negative stuff I hear and take in that I really am not sure of my own self anymore. One moment I am laughing the other the tears will not stop. I am trying to hang in side & be strong but the more quickly one gets destroyed, the more harder and longer it takes to build back, especially if your entire world has collapsed and broken down. It is easy to give an advice and it is harder to follow an advice, only if the heart and the soul connect. When these two meet everything is possible in a positive way.

I have been wanting to write this for so many days, I keep rewinding the words back and forth and look back where the past few months have gone. Has it gone in drama and all lies or did something positive come out? maybe the lessons we learn in life are tough, I failed to see anything positive out of it, except the classic line " you learn your lesson, so don't repeat it again." Easier said than done.

Honesty to me meant the world but it seems the world we live in, the majority of people are nothing but liars and people who wear a mask, they are cold, selfish and only players. Friendship itself has lost its meaning, its more about using each other only for convenience, the hearts are full of dirt and honesty. Everything has lost its true meaning, including love.

Achievements in life over taken by jealousies, games, lies and more lies. I look back and hear those voices calling me, maybe it was better when I was a child, I was not aware of the surroundings and of what was going on in my life. I was more disconnected and was innocent. I did not have any expectations from anyone. Over the past few months in the last month I came across the tragic death of American guy who committed suicide online, showing the world he is committing suicide on webcam. What could have been the possible reason to drive a 19 year old to take his own life? In the past few months I have seen more of my friends have break ups and shatter as people, they are not the same anymore, they had expectations, they are crying, they are miserable and sad like me. But my battle is more individual and has no companions. Lucky are those people who have someone to cry for, someone to wait for, someone who to love for. And unlucky are those, who do not have anyone to look forward to. Unlucky are those people who not appreciate relationships and take everything for granted and think they deserve it when they haven't done anything to deserve it in the first place.

One sided love or friendship is very hurtful and one should break off such a relationship which has such symptoms. I personally speaking believe it is best to be alone and only have accomplices rather make friends because in the end, those who you meet as true friends, don't let them walk away, appreciate them, seize them and love them. We live in a time of materialism and capitalism and with technology advancing day by day, it is not surprising to see that there is more competition in seeing who is what. Life is more like a robot, on a robotic stage, the value of a human being is fading away.

This post is dedicated to my friends who have suffered in pain in love, when they got betrayed, this is dedicated to me who is at a crash point in my life. When silence wraps your body and your soul, you need to learn to love yourself and hear yourself, become your own friend. When nobody wants you anymore, you need to laugh at yourself and tell yourself it is not the end of the world, God has created good people only for good people not for the bad creation. You have to build faith in yourself and not give up. You may travel a journey of loneliness but in the end you will find your companion. Patience hurts because it means you need to be alone for a long time. Your world is broken and you have to start again, because you trusted him so much, because I trusted him so much and never thought he would ever betray me. Because you loved him so much that you forgot your own self. Because love is not a fairy tale but a reality which most people do not wish to see, only use it and leave.

Suffering from depresssion, bipolar and mental illnesses can be very difficult and what one forgets is that it is humans who gift wounds and pain to another and when the person gets to a third ,it is the third peron who is blamed and the anger and pain inside the heart is thrown out and the third person.

Circle of life, my Almighty Allah has sketched this world in a very weird way but that is something He knows best. When no one understands you, talk to God, he is only a breath away, He is always watching and hears you, cry out, for in the end not everyone will walk with you to your journey, you may walk with them and love them and give them the support, but it is not important they do the same.

Crash point, I can not promise another post on this website soon but I hope I make a come back soon.

"You are wrapped in pain,
For they can not feel it
But only you,
For pain can not been seen
But only felt,
If left alone today,
Do not panic,
There is a lover out for you too,
Who can feel this pain,
With their true heart."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The most hardest thing by Arabian Oud {R}

I couldn't help writing a blog for so many days, life has been so busy and more hectic than ever. But thank God for that. I am happy doing what I am and a lot of things in life seem stable. But for the past few days or weeks I have been in an inner turmoil.The most hardest thing at times in ones life is when they can not pour out their inner emotions to people around them, especially those they love and a re close. Sadly these relationships wire you so much that you fear losing them and you want to just display a very normal and very composed pattern. When all ears turn deaf or maybe your words stop churning and you end up in a corner which is confined for yourself. Normality, it seems flips and it turns you into an insane human being. You lose your mind and every therapeutic effort seems a waste. You need to wake up and ask yourself where your going wrong. Sometimes the people you come across are simply not worth your time. Do not rush into emotions, if you get an equal vibe tha

FOREVER LOVE- DOES IT EXIST?

I often ask myself,does true love exist? out of curiosity, this question hoovers around my mind, coz I have seen the majority cry over in love rather than be happy in love. When your alone, you wish you had someone and when you have that someone, your either happy or miserable, soon the short lived happiness turns ugly and all that feeling of love and compassion is fake. I am a non believer in love, but I ask you all, do you believe in love? do you even think something such as 'true love' exists? I would admit, I have come across few very few people who have fought for their love and stood firm and remained sincere and loyal through out.. but then, that's so rare to find, like they say 'true love is soo rare to find',like good things and people are rare to find. Once we lose them, it's then we realise their value, we never value something or someone till we have them, coz we think, we don't have to worry about anything and will never lose them. This is a wro

MISUNDERSTOOD- by Arabian Oud {R}

MISUND ERSTOOD At first they you pretend you care, But in reality you were ignorant, You offered help by lipservice, Nothing practical at all, Everytime I was depressed, You thought it was plain drama, Kept saying 'grow up girl', Changes were noticed slowly, The one day you went away, Here I was seeking love and support, Even my friends abandoned me, Everytime they met,it was about them, I pondered on what I had achieved, But there was no answer at all, They don't understand my problems, They never asked, expecting my life go-lucky, Here I am, Sitting on the bed, surrounded by dark walls, Tears keep flowing down nonstop, Wished there was someone by my side, Wiping them away, hearing my pain out, They call me names and think I am bad, They simply don't know my story, Love they say, is a medicine, But I seest that not, it only gives pain, They all called me immature and left, My heart was broken, the music stopped playing, Violins of my heart cried out so bad, Wished, the