Skip to main content

The most hardest thing by Arabian Oud {R}


I couldn't help writing a blog for so many days, life has been so busy and more hectic than ever. But thank God for that. I am happy doing what I am and a lot of things in life seem stable. But for the past few days or weeks I have been in an inner turmoil.The most hardest thing at times in ones life is when they can not pour out their inner emotions to people around them, especially those they love and a re close. Sadly these relationships wire you so much that you fear losing them and you want to just display a very normal and very composed pattern. When all ears turn deaf or maybe your words stop churning and you end up in a corner which is confined for yourself. Normality, it seems flips and it turns you into an insane human being. You lose your mind and every therapeutic effort seems a waste. You need to wake up and ask yourself where your going wrong. Sometimes the people you come across are simply not worth your time. Do not rush into emotions, if you get an equal vibe thats when you know someone is yours.The most important thing in a relationship is 'respect ,care and understanding', this as a whole makes love. It is like a formula. I used to believe in fairytale love stories, being a Piscean I have always joined that group of people who dream and have all those fairytale sort dream of love. Yes I have been defined as 'romantic' but I don't know if that part of me exists anymore or not. I speak for all those other Pisceans who I have come across, our stories are so alike, don't you just feel so cosy when you feel a sense of belonging from people who have suffered as well? It's not fun suffering, it's a part of learning in life.. that's what either makes you stronger or weaker.Well they say love should make your stronger, but for some people it makes them emotionally weak and when that happens that ruins you.
In these past few weeks I have been questioning myself and witnessing so much around, I thank this blog page allowing me to express myself under anonymity, for those who even recognise my writing or my words or anything about me, probably can not even get into the depths of these words. You become an outsider and my duty is to pen down how I feel, it is not for any sympathy, it simply my space and I feel I am able to breathe here. I even went through went on to do something which is not accepted so openly, well let's say it's taboo. I will keep the details to myself.
Honesty fails
You step higher when you realise honesty fails and your the only fool holding on to that word called
'honest and sincere'. Uptill yesterday it was about playing games with people and their emotions. Making fake promises in love and liking someone and then vanishing away from their life and knowing oh now I don't need them. I am satisfied after using them. That's so cheap. Where I found myself these things don't even exist. Knowing a lot of people doesn't necessary have to mean you are 'POPULAR' but it's the quality of people you know that matters. The turmoil faced when honesty fell apart and I was put under limelight, I just made sure I do not fall under any such promises.
Love & all that?
Somtimes the hardest thing in life is to let go of someone who you loved the most and when that happens, it creates an emptiness within you, sometimes you have no rights to stop, not because you don't want to but because you simply feel clueless and do not know what to do. I guess the most important thing is how to learn from your mistakes and look within yourself, to your own mistakes. Life isn't just about the word 'LOVE', but love is a part of 'LIFE'. It takes ages to maintain yourself from a defeat that you face of being dumped. Once you reach a point where you can handle yourself, you do not need another kick on your back and find out the girl you love is cheating with another guy meanwhile you are her supposed love of the life. You do not need to find out the guy you love is cheating with your best friend or with his so called best friend.
You do not need the cold shoulder from him and let him give you the shocking news of your life that ' sorry hun, I do not need you in my life anymore, you do not fit in.' Or that lame excuse from your girlfriend ' Sorry baby, I loved you but your not making enough effort, that's why I left you.' Things like that just nail you down and stop you from believing in love or the companionship that one gets from all. I have noticed so much of this around me, the circle and all that. Please whatever happened to REAL LOVE? and compromise and all that? Stop playing games you guys and girls, what goes around ,comes around.Fear God.
Abuse and emotional drama
My eyes witnessed this and I was shocked, seeing a 1 year old being abused by her own mother, it was physical abuse, it was SHOCKING, it was WRONG.I can not believe how people do this. What's the world coming to? Is it all about capitalism, sexual abuses, domestic abuse and cheating people? I mean, come on people wake up, smell the COFFEE and stop being so cold and immoral. I was close to a tear drop when I saw this child being abused, but what could I do? I held her next to me and I felt I wanted to take her away from her mother. But I was not her MOTHER. I was just another face. Sometimes being another person has no value. Sometimes it does. It's just about being able to take a stand.
Never make someone a priority in your life when someone simply considers you like an option. If someone is a true friend, they don't just strand and you don't strand them. It's about give and take.
I am not going to rant more because I am down with hayfever and I can not breathe right, just a word of advice before I end this blog, be honest to yourself, to people you love and don't cheat them. Fear God, because in the end, we will all be answerable for our wrongs and rights. May Allah have mercy on all of us .Ameen.

Arabian Oud {R}

Comments

Anonymous said…
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Popular posts from this blog

FOREVER LOVE- DOES IT EXIST?

I often ask myself,does true love exist? out of curiosity, this question hoovers around my mind, coz I have seen the majority cry over in love rather than be happy in love. When your alone, you wish you had someone and when you have that someone, your either happy or miserable, soon the short lived happiness turns ugly and all that feeling of love and compassion is fake. I am a non believer in love, but I ask you all, do you believe in love? do you even think something such as 'true love' exists? I would admit, I have come across few very few people who have fought for their love and stood firm and remained sincere and loyal through out.. but then, that's so rare to find, like they say 'true love is soo rare to find',like good things and people are rare to find. Once we lose them, it's then we realise their value, we never value something or someone till we have them, coz we think, we don't have to worry about anything and will never lose them. This is a wro

MISUNDERSTOOD- by Arabian Oud {R}

MISUND ERSTOOD At first they you pretend you care, But in reality you were ignorant, You offered help by lipservice, Nothing practical at all, Everytime I was depressed, You thought it was plain drama, Kept saying 'grow up girl', Changes were noticed slowly, The one day you went away, Here I was seeking love and support, Even my friends abandoned me, Everytime they met,it was about them, I pondered on what I had achieved, But there was no answer at all, They don't understand my problems, They never asked, expecting my life go-lucky, Here I am, Sitting on the bed, surrounded by dark walls, Tears keep flowing down nonstop, Wished there was someone by my side, Wiping them away, hearing my pain out, They call me names and think I am bad, They simply don't know my story, Love they say, is a medicine, But I seest that not, it only gives pain, They all called me immature and left, My heart was broken, the music stopped playing, Violins of my heart cried out so bad, Wished, the