Skip to main content

When they failed to understand, I sealed my lips by Arabian Oud {R}


It felt like thunder struck me hard and my body has collapsed, my mind has stopped functioning, my writing capabilities have failed and I have no power to write on.. but something kept dragging me ahead, I don't know what it was, my sadness overtook my joys. The miseries I have endured are sealed with this heart, for the world I am a joker, a jester, but the pain is hidden.. let the world enjoy the show and go back home with a smile. There is soo much I want to express and I don't even know if I shall be successful in doing so.

Love entered in my body and leaked into my veins, my brain, my whole existence and captivated my heart, and then finally poisoning my soul.. romantic or scary, I don't know, but I regard it rather 'tragic'. There were moments when being with someone felt so safe and then I wanted to run away to ask myself if I was really happy, if whatever was happening was true or simply a set up? Insecure as much as you think I am, I have gone through soo many nervous breakdowns in the past 2 months. My writing is my friend, for someone I was very selfish because the only motive I ever had was to get something out of that person and not 'be a friend', and then love knocked on my heart and scratched my heart soo deeply, can you see the blood bleeding?I have felt like a corpse for several years, I have played cupid because I thought I did a good job in bringing two lonely hearts together, but I was unlucky myself, all I ever got was sorrow and loneliness.

I felt like life had become so colorless because I was no longer myself, I have radically changed and lost interest in soo many things I once loved. I have been so pumped with anger and sadness. I have suffered critical consequences, I have been name called a lot that I myself don't even know if being honest and sincere has any positive outcome.

When my friends and people I thought failed to understand me, I sealed my lips and decided to walk away, I know my absence has no meanings, I am another mortal, and then someone will replace me, that's the selfishness of this world. I hated people and still do to a great extent, because it is these large majorities who have betrayed me.

Arabian Oud {R} is a broken heart, who only writes out and does not seek fame, let her been anonymous to this world. She is as lonely as ever, all she ever believed in was 'true love' but sadly there is no 'true love', it only exists in fairy tales; this world is full of deceit, lies, betrayal and unfaithful individuals who have always used and abused sincere individuals.


here I am, searching a new way, I am lost in a dark tunnel, but someday I will come out, without anyones help but God.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MISUNDERSTOOD- by Arabian Oud {R}

MISUND ERSTOOD At first they you pretend you care, But in reality you were ignorant, You offered help by lipservice, Nothing practical at all, Everytime I was depressed, You thought it was plain drama, Kept saying 'grow up girl', Changes were noticed slowly, The one day you went away, Here I was seeking love and support, Even my friends abandoned me, Everytime they met,it was about them, I pondered on what I had achieved, But there was no answer at all, They don't understand my problems, They never asked, expecting my life go-lucky, Here I am, Sitting on the bed, surrounded by dark walls, Tears keep flowing down nonstop, Wished there was someone by my side, Wiping them away, hearing my pain out, They call me names and think I am bad, They simply don't know my story, Love they say, is a medicine, But I seest that not, it only gives pain, They all called me immature and left, My heart was broken, the music stopped playing, Violins of my heart cried out so bad, Wished, the...

Towadeeni (you love me) by Arabian Oud {R}

Towadeeni ! You said you love me, But today you behave strangely, As though we aren’t anything special, You treat me so casually, I don’t seem to understand you, Each time I confront you, You say I am being too silly, Bas, your actions don’t follow your words, Is this love I ask myself? You vanish without informing, Keep me worried all along, Maybe you enjoy this attention, But it ain’t no fun believe me, Once, You see me talk to another guy, I notice anger on your face, You puzzle me every time, Coz you never treat me special, Yet are jealous coz I stray, Towadeeni! Don’t make me laugh now, Love ain’t a penny, you keep flipping, I waited for long but now I am leaving, If not today then bacher (tomoro) you will love me, And I am sure of that, Coz ur gona realise, What you lost was something precious No one aint’ gonna take your attitude, I took it for long, coz I loved ya.. Bas now its time to leave , Till you realise what love is.. Note: Image of a model for Abu Haleeqa

YOU SAY I AM BEAUTIFUL BUT I AM UGLY by Arabian Oud {R}

I am beautiful from the outter side but I am so ugly frm inside, you run after the outter side..thinking I am beautiful frm inside, but it aint like tht..majority of the people in this world are plain ugly despite the neat clean image they portray infront of others... They would rather go for someone who's beautiful and corrupt rather than someone who is beautiful and pure. They would want an easy catch, rather a hard to play person. They say 'beauty lies in the eyes of beholder' but I some what refuse to accept this, coz I don't see this happening. It's your outter covering that sells not your inside as a person, not your principles, no matter how educated or talented you are. No matter, how good you are at work or charity or as a family person, they don't wanna know you. The physical attraction that allures you is temporary, what matters is inside, your heart, your feelings, how good you treat someone. The outter beauty ain't gona last forever, what if God...