Skip to main content

Faithless by Arabian Oud {R}



I am so faithless in these human relationships, once so close to my heart but now I can't hear my heart beat the way it used to beat before, pulsating like a rollercoaster ride. They name call me as Miss Sensitive or Girl with a rotten Attitude and then one day they all started to vanish away, unable to notice their disapperance,I was lost in my thoughts. Slowly I started realising the selfishness of relationships, a relationship of convenience was what we call it, slowly slowly loneliness started to over take my existence. At first, I felt suffocated and then I became so accustomed to this lonely existence. But I always knew He was watching me, He would hear my heart beat, He would watch me cry and then wipe my tears away and then smile and then behave like a 2 year old. He was the Almighty God, for I totally fell in love with Him, I knew others would come and go and break me from time to time, in the form of a friend, a beloved, someone close, they would keep abandoning me for their own privileges, or when their purpose was over, they would betray and back stab me brutally, but then when He took me in His arms and bestowed his mercy on a sinner such as me, I knew I wasn't alone. I walk by Hyde Park and watch a carnival take place but inside I am so lonely, I would simply want to hide in a corner and close my ears to these sounds. I simply want to sit by that lake in Hyde Park, where you feed those swans and birds, it's something very peaceful to my soul.
I am totally faithless not in God but because I don't think I could trust again, there maybe good and geniune people out there but I don't know where they are, I am not searching for anyone, I dont want to search anymore. Searching simply makes you frustrated, I do believe that when we have something or someone who values or loves us, we never value them back, we keep taking them for granted and mistreat, cheat and betray them till the point we realise we lost them, and then we realise the only person who loved or understood left us.. I have left that so many times, and now I feel the only friend I have is my pen and paper, I am not a sadist, I am someone who's totally lost faith in human relationships, lost trust, lost so much belief in them that now I feel I am like a hermit, a Sufi, someone who could keep writing and never stop.
I am faithless, you can never judge me, till you know who I am.. I blame myself for these mishaps, perhaps because I am not a fake person and I have felt being yourself means ' pay a big price', I am not one of those girls who fakes their beauty and pretends to be 'cool', I am someone who is not afraid of being myself..., you like it or leave it, that's me, R
'Khallas Ebed- now please leave me in peace, coz you took away my peace of mind'
Arabian Oud {R}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MISUNDERSTOOD- by Arabian Oud {R}

MISUND ERSTOOD At first they you pretend you care, But in reality you were ignorant, You offered help by lipservice, Nothing practical at all, Everytime I was depressed, You thought it was plain drama, Kept saying 'grow up girl', Changes were noticed slowly, The one day you went away, Here I was seeking love and support, Even my friends abandoned me, Everytime they met,it was about them, I pondered on what I had achieved, But there was no answer at all, They don't understand my problems, They never asked, expecting my life go-lucky, Here I am, Sitting on the bed, surrounded by dark walls, Tears keep flowing down nonstop, Wished there was someone by my side, Wiping them away, hearing my pain out, They call me names and think I am bad, They simply don't know my story, Love they say, is a medicine, But I seest that not, it only gives pain, They all called me immature and left, My heart was broken, the music stopped playing, Violins of my heart cried out so bad, Wished, the...

Towadeeni (you love me) by Arabian Oud {R}

Towadeeni ! You said you love me, But today you behave strangely, As though we aren’t anything special, You treat me so casually, I don’t seem to understand you, Each time I confront you, You say I am being too silly, Bas, your actions don’t follow your words, Is this love I ask myself? You vanish without informing, Keep me worried all along, Maybe you enjoy this attention, But it ain’t no fun believe me, Once, You see me talk to another guy, I notice anger on your face, You puzzle me every time, Coz you never treat me special, Yet are jealous coz I stray, Towadeeni! Don’t make me laugh now, Love ain’t a penny, you keep flipping, I waited for long but now I am leaving, If not today then bacher (tomoro) you will love me, And I am sure of that, Coz ur gona realise, What you lost was something precious No one aint’ gonna take your attitude, I took it for long, coz I loved ya.. Bas now its time to leave , Till you realise what love is.. Note: Image of a model for Abu Haleeqa

YOU SAY I AM BEAUTIFUL BUT I AM UGLY by Arabian Oud {R}

I am beautiful from the outter side but I am so ugly frm inside, you run after the outter side..thinking I am beautiful frm inside, but it aint like tht..majority of the people in this world are plain ugly despite the neat clean image they portray infront of others... They would rather go for someone who's beautiful and corrupt rather than someone who is beautiful and pure. They would want an easy catch, rather a hard to play person. They say 'beauty lies in the eyes of beholder' but I some what refuse to accept this, coz I don't see this happening. It's your outter covering that sells not your inside as a person, not your principles, no matter how educated or talented you are. No matter, how good you are at work or charity or as a family person, they don't wanna know you. The physical attraction that allures you is temporary, what matters is inside, your heart, your feelings, how good you treat someone. The outter beauty ain't gona last forever, what if God...