Skip to main content

Silent waves

Words: Arabian Oud {R}

Year 2007

 

 

As she walked out of the room,
That brightness of my heart dimmed,
As he walked away into unknown,
Questions kept looming in my mind,
Fears of losing & letting go pumped,
I couldn't express this pain anymore,
But I had no escape then falling in,
Temptations you knock my heart,
Why are you forcing me to betray?
The pen's ink has dried long ago,
I can no longer write so purely,
It's all happening with me at once,
This pain is overtaking my existence,
It's  been a while since I last cried,
And the last time I ever smiled,
That reflection in the mirror of me,
Is full of stains and so improper.
I used to have your hand next to mine,
But soon that faded away into unknown,
Silent waves,
It's all so complicated to explain now,
I am falling deeper minute by minute,
Screaming out but in no vain,
Hurt, so misunderstood and isolated,
It's all been a bumpy ride for sometime,
Full of scars and bitter memories,
I miss your presence, as you leave,
Wish I could hold you back forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MISUNDERSTOOD- by Arabian Oud {R}

MISUND ERSTOOD At first they you pretend you care, But in reality you were ignorant, You offered help by lipservice, Nothing practical at all, Everytime I was depressed, You thought it was plain drama, Kept saying 'grow up girl', Changes were noticed slowly, The one day you went away, Here I was seeking love and support, Even my friends abandoned me, Everytime they met,it was about them, I pondered on what I had achieved, But there was no answer at all, They don't understand my problems, They never asked, expecting my life go-lucky, Here I am, Sitting on the bed, surrounded by dark walls, Tears keep flowing down nonstop, Wished there was someone by my side, Wiping them away, hearing my pain out, They call me names and think I am bad, They simply don't know my story, Love they say, is a medicine, But I seest that not, it only gives pain, They all called me immature and left, My heart was broken, the music stopped playing, Violins of my heart cried out so bad, Wished, the...

Towadeeni (you love me) by Arabian Oud {R}

Towadeeni ! You said you love me, But today you behave strangely, As though we aren’t anything special, You treat me so casually, I don’t seem to understand you, Each time I confront you, You say I am being too silly, Bas, your actions don’t follow your words, Is this love I ask myself? You vanish without informing, Keep me worried all along, Maybe you enjoy this attention, But it ain’t no fun believe me, Once, You see me talk to another guy, I notice anger on your face, You puzzle me every time, Coz you never treat me special, Yet are jealous coz I stray, Towadeeni! Don’t make me laugh now, Love ain’t a penny, you keep flipping, I waited for long but now I am leaving, If not today then bacher (tomoro) you will love me, And I am sure of that, Coz ur gona realise, What you lost was something precious No one aint’ gonna take your attitude, I took it for long, coz I loved ya.. Bas now its time to leave , Till you realise what love is.. Note: Image of a model for Abu Haleeqa

YOU SAY I AM BEAUTIFUL BUT I AM UGLY by Arabian Oud {R}

I am beautiful from the outter side but I am so ugly frm inside, you run after the outter side..thinking I am beautiful frm inside, but it aint like tht..majority of the people in this world are plain ugly despite the neat clean image they portray infront of others... They would rather go for someone who's beautiful and corrupt rather than someone who is beautiful and pure. They would want an easy catch, rather a hard to play person. They say 'beauty lies in the eyes of beholder' but I some what refuse to accept this, coz I don't see this happening. It's your outter covering that sells not your inside as a person, not your principles, no matter how educated or talented you are. No matter, how good you are at work or charity or as a family person, they don't wanna know you. The physical attraction that allures you is temporary, what matters is inside, your heart, your feelings, how good you treat someone. The outter beauty ain't gona last forever, what if God...