Skip to main content

O' Ahmed Bin Zayed ( 30/03/2010)



Dedicated on the tragic death of Sheikh Ahmed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan (UAE).

Life an endless journey of joy & misery,
It may seem like years have passed by,
As I breathe into these long years of life,
And every achievement attained precious,
Every pain I face makes me more stronger,
The desire to obtain more increases,
Dreams fly with wings to a height,
There is no looking back but ahead,
Sky is the limit,
Proving yourself as a true warrior,
And a true patriot of a country as UAE,
You are the sincere son of UAE,
Your name shall be carved in history,
And hands shall raise to pray for thee,
O' Ahmed Bin Zayed,
May you rest in peace,
For life is too short,
We need to value every moment,
Live it as it were the last one..
____________

Allah yer7amah Sheikh Ahmed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MISUNDERSTOOD- by Arabian Oud {R}

MISUND ERSTOOD At first they you pretend you care, But in reality you were ignorant, You offered help by lipservice, Nothing practical at all, Everytime I was depressed, You thought it was plain drama, Kept saying 'grow up girl', Changes were noticed slowly, The one day you went away, Here I was seeking love and support, Even my friends abandoned me, Everytime they met,it was about them, I pondered on what I had achieved, But there was no answer at all, They don't understand my problems, They never asked, expecting my life go-lucky, Here I am, Sitting on the bed, surrounded by dark walls, Tears keep flowing down nonstop, Wished there was someone by my side, Wiping them away, hearing my pain out, They call me names and think I am bad, They simply don't know my story, Love they say, is a medicine, But I seest that not, it only gives pain, They all called me immature and left, My heart was broken, the music stopped playing, Violins of my heart cried out so bad, Wished, the...

Towadeeni (you love me) by Arabian Oud {R}

Towadeeni ! You said you love me, But today you behave strangely, As though we aren’t anything special, You treat me so casually, I don’t seem to understand you, Each time I confront you, You say I am being too silly, Bas, your actions don’t follow your words, Is this love I ask myself? You vanish without informing, Keep me worried all along, Maybe you enjoy this attention, But it ain’t no fun believe me, Once, You see me talk to another guy, I notice anger on your face, You puzzle me every time, Coz you never treat me special, Yet are jealous coz I stray, Towadeeni! Don’t make me laugh now, Love ain’t a penny, you keep flipping, I waited for long but now I am leaving, If not today then bacher (tomoro) you will love me, And I am sure of that, Coz ur gona realise, What you lost was something precious No one aint’ gonna take your attitude, I took it for long, coz I loved ya.. Bas now its time to leave , Till you realise what love is.. Note: Image of a model for Abu Haleeqa

YOU SAY I AM BEAUTIFUL BUT I AM UGLY by Arabian Oud {R}

I am beautiful from the outter side but I am so ugly frm inside, you run after the outter side..thinking I am beautiful frm inside, but it aint like tht..majority of the people in this world are plain ugly despite the neat clean image they portray infront of others... They would rather go for someone who's beautiful and corrupt rather than someone who is beautiful and pure. They would want an easy catch, rather a hard to play person. They say 'beauty lies in the eyes of beholder' but I some what refuse to accept this, coz I don't see this happening. It's your outter covering that sells not your inside as a person, not your principles, no matter how educated or talented you are. No matter, how good you are at work or charity or as a family person, they don't wanna know you. The physical attraction that allures you is temporary, what matters is inside, your heart, your feelings, how good you treat someone. The outter beauty ain't gona last forever, what if God...