Skip to main content

2010: A year when distances grow..by Arabian Oud {R}

I should begin the blog with a Happy New Year but I am not, I truly do not feel excited about the new year at all, probably at the point where I stand now and I write this, it probably reflects the frame of mind I am in but I can't really be bothered with texting my friends and people around me a Happy New Year because for me it seems like a repetition. A story of dejavu, the years skip by, you learn from your mistakes, then morbidity is over you, difference is you can't show it but if you look carefully it is as dark as the colour black. When a miserable soul seeks peace in God, God tests them, when they seek solace in talking to a friend, they lose interest, when there love is there but not quite there, it feels as if silence has been obtained... when all professional ambitions begin to commit a suicide, it seems worthless to achieve anything anymore.. In the darkness of my lonely darkest hours, I sketched a portrait of my feelings, not like it should be but how it's made me feel to this point. Never expect anything from anyone but from yourself, once you give something away, never expect anything in return, not even in love.. love can be labelled as a charity- for many a time-passing leisure activity.

I searched for that face in the crowd, but I couldn't find it, it's left me so restless...with broken wings I can not fly because I am no longer an angel anymore.. because 'being good hurts too much'.. now is the time to change ' to love yourself' because love is within.

This year for me marks the beginning of distances growing.. when distances keep growing, it is hard to break them and come back to where you left each other, arrogance,attitude are the biggest devils that cause hindrances and let you wander off till you get back your senses, you realise the mind-games weren't worth it... distances grow and you find yourself in a very cold, with unloving people and with people who don't care. I ran after shadows thinking it was going to be mine, saying to myself that one day I will get it but in the end the shadows slipped away.. leaving me in distress with hate within myself.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MISUNDERSTOOD- by Arabian Oud {R}

MISUND ERSTOOD At first they you pretend you care, But in reality you were ignorant, You offered help by lipservice, Nothing practical at all, Everytime I was depressed, You thought it was plain drama, Kept saying 'grow up girl', Changes were noticed slowly, The one day you went away, Here I was seeking love and support, Even my friends abandoned me, Everytime they met,it was about them, I pondered on what I had achieved, But there was no answer at all, They don't understand my problems, They never asked, expecting my life go-lucky, Here I am, Sitting on the bed, surrounded by dark walls, Tears keep flowing down nonstop, Wished there was someone by my side, Wiping them away, hearing my pain out, They call me names and think I am bad, They simply don't know my story, Love they say, is a medicine, But I seest that not, it only gives pain, They all called me immature and left, My heart was broken, the music stopped playing, Violins of my heart cried out so bad, Wished, the...

Towadeeni (you love me) by Arabian Oud {R}

Towadeeni ! You said you love me, But today you behave strangely, As though we aren’t anything special, You treat me so casually, I don’t seem to understand you, Each time I confront you, You say I am being too silly, Bas, your actions don’t follow your words, Is this love I ask myself? You vanish without informing, Keep me worried all along, Maybe you enjoy this attention, But it ain’t no fun believe me, Once, You see me talk to another guy, I notice anger on your face, You puzzle me every time, Coz you never treat me special, Yet are jealous coz I stray, Towadeeni! Don’t make me laugh now, Love ain’t a penny, you keep flipping, I waited for long but now I am leaving, If not today then bacher (tomoro) you will love me, And I am sure of that, Coz ur gona realise, What you lost was something precious No one aint’ gonna take your attitude, I took it for long, coz I loved ya.. Bas now its time to leave , Till you realise what love is.. Note: Image of a model for Abu Haleeqa

YOU SAY I AM BEAUTIFUL BUT I AM UGLY by Arabian Oud {R}

I am beautiful from the outter side but I am so ugly frm inside, you run after the outter side..thinking I am beautiful frm inside, but it aint like tht..majority of the people in this world are plain ugly despite the neat clean image they portray infront of others... They would rather go for someone who's beautiful and corrupt rather than someone who is beautiful and pure. They would want an easy catch, rather a hard to play person. They say 'beauty lies in the eyes of beholder' but I some what refuse to accept this, coz I don't see this happening. It's your outter covering that sells not your inside as a person, not your principles, no matter how educated or talented you are. No matter, how good you are at work or charity or as a family person, they don't wanna know you. The physical attraction that allures you is temporary, what matters is inside, your heart, your feelings, how good you treat someone. The outter beauty ain't gona last forever, what if God...