Skip to main content

Power is not determined by heights but by humbleness by Arabian Oud {R}


End of the day when you lose a battle in any form, any path of your life, professionally or personally it is your humbleness and your down to earth behavior that matters.. Power, fame and materialism are only momentarily things, which do not determine the true person, these are like a cloak we wear but what emerges out is the real us with situations, experiences, circumstances, Every leader has to leave at the end of his leadership, thus people remember him in his generous acts and how good he has behaved with his people. How just has he been and so on..
Before I started working in the media, I was fascinated by celebrities, famous people and all those people we rate as 'stars', but as I entered this field, I had a closer look and realised how they were normal people like us, who were popular with the hype we gave them, with the importance we gave to their work.. How it was artificial and only a few of them were geniune people.. how that coming closer to them made me see their blemishes of their arrogance and how I was no longer fascinated by these famous people, nor was I interested in even knowing them as others would. I would do my work and carry on doing something more useful and more productive, something undisclosed here..I know some people would die to be in my place, but believe me, it's not worth dying.... I chose anonymity in my writing, because I am not part of the fame batch.

Just because you have fame in your hands and something so outrageous doesn't mean you have the right to be proud to show off. You can be proud of yourself for achieving your goals but not for telling others they are losers. To every person is their chosen and limited capacity and talents gifted by God.

Remember, the one thing that leaves a foot mark in the hearts of people is the sweetness of your character and behavior not your fame or money. Fame is coined by the masses who make you feel popular, and one day when someone else replaces you, you are history, you come out of that creative world and see who was with you and who wasn't. Who wanted you for what you are and who wanted you for an ulterior motive. You are wise to choose.

Shot: by me
Locale: Trafalgar Square
London
July 2007

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MISUNDERSTOOD- by Arabian Oud {R}

MISUND ERSTOOD At first they you pretend you care, But in reality you were ignorant, You offered help by lipservice, Nothing practical at all, Everytime I was depressed, You thought it was plain drama, Kept saying 'grow up girl', Changes were noticed slowly, The one day you went away, Here I was seeking love and support, Even my friends abandoned me, Everytime they met,it was about them, I pondered on what I had achieved, But there was no answer at all, They don't understand my problems, They never asked, expecting my life go-lucky, Here I am, Sitting on the bed, surrounded by dark walls, Tears keep flowing down nonstop, Wished there was someone by my side, Wiping them away, hearing my pain out, They call me names and think I am bad, They simply don't know my story, Love they say, is a medicine, But I seest that not, it only gives pain, They all called me immature and left, My heart was broken, the music stopped playing, Violins of my heart cried out so bad, Wished, the...

Towadeeni (you love me) by Arabian Oud {R}

Towadeeni ! You said you love me, But today you behave strangely, As though we aren’t anything special, You treat me so casually, I don’t seem to understand you, Each time I confront you, You say I am being too silly, Bas, your actions don’t follow your words, Is this love I ask myself? You vanish without informing, Keep me worried all along, Maybe you enjoy this attention, But it ain’t no fun believe me, Once, You see me talk to another guy, I notice anger on your face, You puzzle me every time, Coz you never treat me special, Yet are jealous coz I stray, Towadeeni! Don’t make me laugh now, Love ain’t a penny, you keep flipping, I waited for long but now I am leaving, If not today then bacher (tomoro) you will love me, And I am sure of that, Coz ur gona realise, What you lost was something precious No one aint’ gonna take your attitude, I took it for long, coz I loved ya.. Bas now its time to leave , Till you realise what love is.. Note: Image of a model for Abu Haleeqa

YOU SAY I AM BEAUTIFUL BUT I AM UGLY by Arabian Oud {R}

I am beautiful from the outter side but I am so ugly frm inside, you run after the outter side..thinking I am beautiful frm inside, but it aint like tht..majority of the people in this world are plain ugly despite the neat clean image they portray infront of others... They would rather go for someone who's beautiful and corrupt rather than someone who is beautiful and pure. They would want an easy catch, rather a hard to play person. They say 'beauty lies in the eyes of beholder' but I some what refuse to accept this, coz I don't see this happening. It's your outter covering that sells not your inside as a person, not your principles, no matter how educated or talented you are. No matter, how good you are at work or charity or as a family person, they don't wanna know you. The physical attraction that allures you is temporary, what matters is inside, your heart, your feelings, how good you treat someone. The outter beauty ain't gona last forever, what if God...